|Instruction to Authors|
The International Journal of Digital Communication and Networks (IJDCN) is published monthly. All the selected papers are published online, along with the details of the issue in which the paper is actually published .
Guidelines to Contributors
1) Manuscripts are to be submitted to Managing Editor through email submission only. Please submit the Manuscript as MS Word.
You can submit your manuscript through sending it to email@example.com
2) Submission of a manuscript to IJDCN indicates an understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publications with other journals.
3) Once the paper is accepted, the authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJDCN.If any copyrighted material is used by the author; the author must take permission for the same .
4) All the papers are refereed and acknowledged. Once accepted they will not be returned. However, if any of the authors requires copy of the same, they can either download it from IJDCN site, or send Email to the editor.
5) Strictly Paper has to be submitted in the specified format only. However, if you face any problem in downloading the prescribed format, you may even use the format of your own. But the final paper has to be submitted in the prescribed format only.